BÖRSE values follow in Paris and Europe (updated)
(Updated with Richemont, Precision on Henkel)
* Change in futures on index CAC 40 0#FCE:
* Change in Stoxx 600 0#FXXP index futures:
* Ex-dividend traded securities .EX.PA
* Update on European .EUFR markets
PARIS, Aug 15 (Reuters) – Shares follow Monday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* VALNEVA VLS.PA on Monday announced the launch of an equity financing program called “At the Market” on the Nasdaq that could allow it to raise up to $75 million in American Depositary Shares (ADS) issued through one or more Capital increases without preferential subscription rights are issued. (The press release:
* IPSEN IPN.PA announced Friday night that it has completed the acquisition of Epizyme announced in June, allowing it to strengthen its oncology product portfolio. (The press release: )
* RICHEMONT CFR.S – The Swiss luxury conglomerate on Monday urged its shareholders to vote against Francesco Trapani’s candidacy for the post of director, which is backed by the activist fund Bluebell Capital Management, as management judges its independence is undermined its connections with LVMH LVMH.PA.
* NOVARTIS NOVN.S on Monday announced the failure of a Phase III study of canakinumab in non-small cell lung cancer.
* SAS SAS.ST – The Scandinavian airline announced on Saturday that it had reached an agreement with Apollo Global Management
APO.N announced $700 million in funding needed to complete bankruptcy proceedings that began in early July.
* HENKEL HNKG_p.DE announced on Monday that it has revised up its organic sales growth forecast for this year to 4.5% to 6.5% from 3.5% to 5.5%, after sales exclude currency effects and changes in scope was up 8.9% in the first year half.
* NORDEX NDXG.DE – The German wind turbine maker on Sunday reported a 21% drop in first-half sales and confirmed it expects sales to fall for the full year. Ebitda margin should also be zero at best after -8.1% in the first six months of the year, he said.
* ENBW EBKG.DE – The German power producer said on Saturday, in response to a press report, that it plans to start “concrete” talks in the coming weeks with a view to selling its network to high-voltage TransnetBW.
* HELLOFRESH HFGG.DE – The German ready meal delivery specialist on Monday released quarterly Ebitda down 7.5%, but slightly above the market consensus.
THE FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL 7-DAY AGENDA:
(Written by Marc Angrand, edited by Jean-Michel Bélot)